Residents arriving for spring semester 2020 may check into their residence hall anytime between 7 a.m. Jan. 2 and 9 a.m. Jan. 7.
THINGS TO DO:
1. Read the community guide.
Please consult the Community Guide for information about the following:
· Assignment policies, procedures and regulations
· University Housing staff
· Community living standards
· Policies and regulations
· Cooking, modifying your room, hanging posters or other objects on the walls, pets, recycling, trash and using the laundry room
· Resident conduct codes
· Important phone numbers
2. Set up your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for building access
3. Find out how to get connected to cable TV, WiFi and wired Internet
4. Learn how to raise or lower your 17-position adjustable bed. All 17-position adjustable beds come with one guardrail. If you need additional guardrails, please submit a work request. You may also submit a work request once you occupy the room for housing staff to raise or lower 17-position adjustable beds.
If you are interested in living on campus for fall 202-spring 2021, registration is ongoing through Jan. 17. Please visit the Current Students registration page for more information.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call us at 706-542-1421.