Admitted transfer students typically live in one of the following:
- East Campus Village Community: Busbee, McWhorter, Rooker and Vandiver halls
- Health Sciences Campus: Brown Hall
- Hill Community: Oglethorpe House
- Myers Community: Mary Lyndon, Myers, Rutherford and Soule halls
- Reed Community: Building 1516, Payne and Reed halls
- University Village Community
Spring and fall transfer students may register for housing as soon as they are admitted to the university. Please note: transfer students are not guaranteed housing as incoming first-year (freshmen) students have priority in housing assignments due to the First Year Live-on Requirement. Pending availability, the Housing Assignments Office will email transfer students who registered for housing, via their UGA email address, an appointment time during which they may log into The Dawg House and choose an assignment.
TO REGISTER FOR HOUSING
Housing registration takes place in our online portal, The Dawg House. Access The Dawg House from the link to the right.