WELLNESS MEALS FROM THE GEORGIA CENTER HOTEL
The UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel (The Georgia Center) is providing your wellness food options while you are in quarantine or isolation. The Georgia Center has been supporting quarantining students in its location over the past few weeks by providing hot meal options for their student guests and is now happy to be able to provide these meals to other students, as well. These meal options include three meals delivered twice a day based on your personal meal selections.
THINGS TO KNOW
If you are on the UGA meal plan, you will receive these meals as part of your plan
If you are not on a UGA meal plan, you may order these meals for a daily rate of $35. The charge will be placed on your student account.
– PLACE YOUR ORDER EVERY DAY for the next day’s meals in order to have your choice of meals. Meal selections must be made daily by 2 p.m. in order to guarantee the next day’s order reflects your choices. When ordering, you will have the opportunity to pick your entrée, sides and drinks for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don’t worry if you miss an order, we will ensure you still get food—a chef’s choice meal will arrive that meets your dietary and allergy requirements
– Meals will be delivered to your door via contactless delivery. The delivery team will knock on your door to let you know when the food arrives
– Lunch will be delivered between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. daily
– A snack will be delivered daily with your lunch order and will include an additional bottle of water
– Dinner will be delivered between 5:30 and 7 p.m. daily
– Breakfast will be delivered for the next day with your dinner order. Some breakfast options may require a microwave for optimum enjoyment
HOW TO GET STARTED
To start receiving meals on your first day, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information indicated below. To receive dinner on your first night, your email must be received by 4 p.m. on the day of your arrival. Emails from students received after 4 p.m. will receive their first wellness meal from the Georgia Center at breakfast the next morning.
– First and last name
– Location you are quarantining or isolating
– Room number
– Cell phone number
– Do you have any food allergies?
– Do you have dietary restrictions such as being vegetarian or vegan?
– Are you on a UGA Dining Plan?
After your first day, please visit link below to place your daily meal order.
We know you may have questions about your meals during your stay. Please feel free to call us (706-202-4376) or email (email@example.com) us with any questions.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to your housing.