Students assigned to university-provided housing for isolation or quarantine can have wellness meals delivered by The Georgia Center. These meal options include three meals delivered twice a day (once a day on weekends) based on your personal meal selections. If you are on a UGA meal plan, you will receive these meals as part of your plan. If you are not on a UGA meal plan, you may order these meals for a daily rate of $35 and the charge will be placed on your student account.
HOW IT WORKS
If you are on the UGA meal plan, you will receive these meals as part of your plan.
If you are noton a UGA meal plan, you may order these meals for a daily rate of $35. The charge will be placed on your student account.
PLACE YOUR ORDER EVERY DAY for the next day’s meals in order to have your choice of meals. Meal selections must be made daily by 2 p.m. in order to guarantee the next day’s order reflects your choices. When ordering, you will have the opportunity to pick your entrée, sides and drinks for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don’t worry if you miss an order, we will ensure you still get food—a chef’s choice meal will arrive that meets your dietary and allergy requirements
Meals will be delivered to your door via contactless delivery. The delivery team will knock on your door to let you know when the food arrives.
- Lunch will be delivered between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. daily
- A snack will be delivered daily with your lunch order and will include an additional bottle of water
- Dinner will be delivered between 5:30 and 7 p.m. daily
- Breakfast for the next day will be delivered with your dinner order
- On home football game days, a meal bag will be delivered around 10 a.m. and will include your lunch, snack, dinner and the following day’s breakfast
- Weekend meals will be delivered via one delivery based on when you begin
HOW TO GET STARTED
To start receiving meals on your first day, call the corresponding number based on the time of day you are calling. To receive dinner on your first night, your call must be received by 4 p.m. on the day of your arrival. Calls from students received after 4 p.m. will receive their first wellness meal from the Georgia Center at breakfast the next morning. If you have any questions about student meals, please reach out to 706-202-4376 Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 706-338-8781 on weekends and after 5 p.m. on weekdays.
When you call to begin meal delivery, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Location you are isolating or quarantining
- Room number
- Cell phone number
- Any food allergies
- Any dietary restrictions – including being vegan or vegetarian
- And whether or not you have an existing UGA meal plan
To place your meal order, call:
For Mondays – Fridays from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.: 706-202-4376
For Mondays – Fridays from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.: 706-338-8781
For Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.: 706-338-8781
AFTER YOUR FIRST DAY
After your first day, please to call and place your daily meal order for the next day by 2 pm.