INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS AT FAIRFIELD INN
Updated Sept. 15, 2021
– When you arrive, please locate the table identifiable by the UGA sign and pick up your assigned key packet and parking pass. Please do not approach the front desk staff. If you need to speak with a staff member, please call (706) 549-5900.
– If you are driving yourself, park in any available space on site. A parking pass will be included with your key. Please hang visibly on your rearview mirror.
– Remain in your designated isolation or quarantine assignment unless you have a medical appointment or there is a building emergency that results in an evacuation—you are not permitted to leave or have direct contact with individuals outside of isolation/quarantine unless it is an emergency.
– For any emergencies, call 9-1-1.
– Monitor your symptoms carefully. If your symptoms get worse or do not improve, contact your healthcare provider. University Health Center contact information is below.
– Ensure you are getting plenty of rest and staying hydrated.
– Stay active and engaged in quarantine or isolation! Check out the Engagement and Physical Activities tab for virtual events and the opportunity to opt into free on-demand virtual fitness classes from Ramsey (Rec Sports). Being sure to stand or walk occasionally or engage in other physical activities helps alleviate the risk of thrombosis.
– Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
– Wash your hands often with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
– No visitors or guests are permitted in your space during your isolation or quarantine period.
– You may leave any bagged trash outside of your door by 9 a.m. daily.
– If you signed up for meal delivery, meals will be delivered to your door. If you need more information on this service, email email@example.com.
– You must checkout by 9 a.m. after your isolation or quarantine period.
– Upon checkout, remove all personal items and perishable items from the room.
– Contact the hotel front desk to inform them that you are leaving by pressing “0” from the room phone or calling (706) 549-5900.
– Leave your room keys in your room.
– Notify firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time of your departure as you are leaving.
University Health Center: 706-542-8715
University Housing: 706-583-0912
Student Care and Outreach: 706-542-7774
Wellness Meals (Georgia Center): 706-202-4376 – Wellness Meals information
UGA Directory Assistance: 706-542-3000
Students acknowledge that their stay at the hotel is subject to a master housing agreement between the University of Georgia and Fairfield Inn and Suites (the “Housing Agreement”), and that such agreement imposes certain responsibilities related to students’ conduct at the hotel, their responsibility for charges related to the students’ stay, as well as other obligations. Students agree to comply with their obligations under that agreement and have reviewed and/or acknowledge that they have been informed by university of their obligations thereunder, and/or have waived their right to review such agreement.