University Housing employs more than 200 full-time professional personnel with a wide variety of skills, experiences and degrees of professional/educational development. Unifying the daily activities of this large and diverse team is the department mission:
University Housing provides comfortable, affordable and secure on-campus housing options in residential communities where the academic success and personal growth of residents are encouraged and supported.
Fullfillment of this mission is guided by the following values and principles:
- Living in University Housing has intrinsic worth realized through involvement in educational and social programs, self governance, resident-staff collaboration, student employment, and personal responsibility.
- Individual rights and differences are recognized and respected.
- Diversity is valued and appreciated in the residential communities.
- Integrity and dignity guide service to residents and the university community.
- A meaningful work environment is provided that can lead to employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Stakeholders' interests are considered in decisions that affect them.
- Sound fiscal management is essential.
- Quality of programs and services will improve through on-going assessment and evaluation.
Available Positions & How To Apply
To apply for available positions, please visit the University's Human Resources Job Site.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Senior Coordinator for Staff Development