University Housing provides comfortable, affordable and secure on-campus housing options in residential communities where the academic success and personal growth of residents are encouraged and supported.
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
- Living on campus has intrinsic worth realized through involvement in educational and social programs, self-governance, resident-staff collaboration, student employment and personal responsibility.
- Individual rights and differences are recognized and respected.
- Diversity is valued and appreciated in the residential communities.
- Integrity and dignity guide service to residents and the university community.
- A meaningful work environment is provided that can lead to employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Stakeholders’ interests are considered in decisions that affect them.
- Sound fiscal management is essential.
- Quality of programs and services will improve through ongoing assessment and evaluation.